Your bathroom needs renovation and facelift for this, what better to start with foundation choosing ceramic tile for bathrooms. If you want to dress the floor of your bathroom, without leaving any random decision, read on.
7 tips to choose your ceramic bathroom tiles.
1. If you are daring, you can include designs that mimic nature or more modern effects and textures that are currently trending. If you are more restrained, a safe bet that everyone likes is marble with large format pieces.
2. If your taste is more vintage, you can not miss the trend of hydraulic tile. If your creativity leads you to combine two types of cladding or flooring, you can include a hydraulic tile in your shower and a simpler one in the rest of the walls and floor. This type of borders and frames help us to divide rooms with diverse functionalities with moderate use.
3. If your house has a Nordic style, the service should follow the same line. The white tiles are perfect to reflect a Nordic style combined with wooden elements.
4. If your toilet does not have a lot of natural light, the idea is to decorate the space with light-colored tiles that provide brightness. However, if your bathroom has enough natural light you can choose the colors and tones that you like because the atmosphere is already bright.
5. The space of your service already says a lot of the most suitable tiles to decorate it if it is narrow and elongated you can widen it with light tiles on the sides and on the back wall add a darker tile.
6. The distribution of the tiles is infinite; You can decorate the entire bathroom with the same tiles, highlight a wall, the shower area or the bathtub, combine the floor and ceiling with dark colors and the walls with light colors. Also, you can place tiles halfway and paint the rest of the wall. Another less claimed option is to create a composition with large and small tiles or combine two types of small tiles.
7. As for the choice of colors, neutral and white tones are the kings in the decoration of the bathroom. You can always give it a more daring touch by adding a color that breaks. Arrived at this point, we usually recommend warm colors for small or service toilets, which will bring luminosity and appear larger. On the contrary, if you have a large service, you can combine dark colors with neutral ones and play with different combinations.
Play with all the range of decoration possibilities offered by this space and make it cozy and practical. Redesign the bathroom of your house and stop traveling to the past every time you enter it. Modernize it and choose a floor and wall covering of the 21st century.