Hey excited tour-goers,
Since tour is just around the corner, we have a bit more info for you. Read this e-mail carefully!
MEETING ON FRIDAY: outside the Bloomsbury Theatre at 1:15pm, in your fancy dress
ARRIVING BACK ON SUNDAY: to Euston around 1-2pm.
Lets get the hype train* going!
See you all soon!
* Richard Bartlett ;)
Hello lucky ducks. You're coming on tour!!!
Lots to do now so please read the following carefully and reply asap:
- T-SHIRT SIZES - Let us know YOUR size please, (just reply to this email) the sizes are: S (36/38"), M (38/40"), L (41/42"), XL (43/44"), XXL (45/47").
- TOUR NAMES - if you have a funny story or nickname for someone let us know asap. Everyone gets a tour name and the best ones are always submitted by friends! Just reply to this email or tell a committee member anytime, soon.
- BUY YOUR TICKET - http://uclu.org/product/rums-badminton-tour-2015
- THEME - of course fancy dress is mandatory, the theme this year is the FOOD CHAIN. Get started on your suitable costume. Freshers: you guys are the producers. Think photosynthetic algae and plants. Second years: get started on your dream exoskeleton because you are the insects and other creepy crawlies. 3rd/4th years: you are the herbivores and insectivores. Think primary and secondary consumers. 5th/6th/beyond years: you are the top predator, get carnivorous with it. (More suggestions on costumes will follow but start thinking!)
Just as a reminder, tour is 27th-29th of NOVEMBER so it's coming soon, it's going to be amazing, get excited!!!!
*** SAVE THE DATE ***
BadminTOUR 2015 is tantalisingly close... Here's your warning:
- E-mail applications will be going live Thursday after next
- Tour will be taking place November 27th - 29th (that's right, TWO nights)
- As promised, there will be MORE places this year
An email with more information about what to put in your applications, price, timings etc. will be going out soon.
Hey everyone - we have loads starting this week so you'll want to know when/where/how to access it!
There is no social practice tomorrow because there we have a mixed match on at 2pm, Somers Town Sports Centre.
Feel free to come down to give the team your support!
Membership is now live! Be sure to buy yours to get access to all of our social practice sessions, BadEdu tutorials, and events such as tour.
For social members it is only £15 for the WHOLE year! (and for team members it's £40)
To get yours go to the uclu website and search for RUMS Badminton, or click on the link below:
Make sure you buy the right one!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
Happy Monday everyone!
This is just a reminder of the things we've got going on this week. Quick summary:
Team Trials 6-8pm, Somers Town
Second Years lunch: 1-2pm Cruciform hub
Social practice: 3:30-5pm Royal Free
Sportsnite: 7:30pm-late Huntley