You can find weaker formulations of Hydroquinone over the counter (less than 2%.)
where can i buy hydroquinone 4 cream online
But, if you are looking for more potent Hydroquinone creams (generally 4%), these must be purchased from a pharmacy or compounding pharmacy with a prescription from a doctor.
Our pharmacist and physician formulated Melasma Formula contains Hydroquinone 4% along with three other melasma fighting chemicals.
Through completing an online consultation with our doctors, we can verify if our Melasma Formula is a good fit for you and ship your medication directly to your door.
- Melasma is a skin condition where Melanocyte cells overproduce Melanin, causing grey to brown patches, generally on the face.
- Hydroquinone is a chemical found to directly inhibit the overproduction of Melanin.
- Hydroquinone is generally applied once daily to the affected areas at nighttime.
- The effects of Hydroquinone treatment can generally be seen after 5-7 weeks, and the treatment itself is for short term use only.
- To prevent Melasma from returning be sure to protect your skin from the sun using sunscreen and hats.
- Weaker Hydroquinone creams (less than 2%)can be found over the counter.
- Stronger Hydroquinone creams (4% or stronger) are prescription only.