IDEA JPG/PNG/TXT VERIFY SECURITY - IDEA GIVEN TO PROTONMAIL

NEW IDEA JPG/PNG/TXT VERIFY SECURITY hashes file user must select file a MD5 or SHA is generated and that is used as password. PERHAPS SCRIPT FOR DONGLE USB USING AUTOPLAY AND SET THUMB DRIVE TO P: For protonmail dongle. 
IE JPG/PNG/TXT VERIFY SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION AUTOLOOKS FOR P:\proton.mail file and that has encrypted file path to get DONGLE FILE FOR MD5 or SHA check

IP LOGIN ACTIVITY 
USER OPTIONAL:
*LIMIT IP LOGINS SO THAT ONLY YOUR IP CAN BE USED
-IF IT HAS CHANGED MAYBE REQUIRE SECURITY QUESTION/PIN CODE (not phone) ON TOP OF PASSWORD/ENCRYPTION
LOG LIST OF ACTIVATED IP ADDRESS
openInvent-txtonlys-colors (1).svg
495.33Kb   View   Download
binary scoring encoding openInvent2.PNG
2.72Kb   View   Download
Possible names

filePassword script
donglePassword could be linked with DongleSudo Idea with linux see g0pg.xyz/donglesudo
http://groupspaces.com/openInvent/forum/?bview=thread&thread_id=107334#board_post313054

More on keyFiles:

The sample keyfile could be a QR code also that will triplicate the encryption. QR-PassFiles or KeyFiles attached is an OI TOKEN code system too. OR OCR recognition of text in a photo. And that text could be a part the password.

How bout entering keyboard keypresses base on midi data.... if the keyboard driver could be fed some midi data maybe it can type the notes as password... but I dont like how the keybuffer will still be invoked. I want to bypass keyloggers. By making passwords uploadables. The midi file could be used in above function but anything can be used even an empty text file. Perhaps argv[0] the actual filename can be used also in the password creation process --NOT only the hash checksum.
QR MPMMM.png
27.98Kb   View   Download
QR MPMMM.png
QR MPMMM.png
sent to security@php.net on Jan.31st.2k18
I was instructed not to try and collaborate with u via the website nor post my link.

I have encountered bugs in PHP several times while working a SONY on games and online I think I crashed yahoo a while back by making passwords with ALT + 127 or other alt codes.
Also in forms I have crashed test servers using & gt (semicolon) and other backslashes etc.

My collab improvement. Is what I call PPP Periphery Password Protocol. It entails a library for getting a keyFile or PasswordFile hosted on a clients PC. The upload is not necessary what is needed is the FILE PATH AND THE MD5 AND SHA checksums these are used to create a password. A Dongle which renames CACLS and takeown or On linux renames SUDO will help to provide security as well as can be used with autorun to host the Keyfile needed in PPP. The user need only insert their Thumbdrive with the keyFile and click yes to allow access to the Path for checksum verification that hash of that info can be used as the password.

So my question in PHP is how can I access the MD5 that windows precalculates in the files info property tags.

See openInvent.club and tiny.cc/dongleSudo

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

openInvent