Dongle Sudo for Linux Ubuntu Security

Heres the Idea...
I want to remove sudo from my machine but make it work with usb dongle I also need the same dongle protection in windows for takeown.exe and cacls

In ubuntuFlavor baskinRobbers distro terminal (ctrl+alt+t):

sudo cp /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/mUser
mUser mv /usr/bin/sudo sda2/sudo
ln -s sda2/sudo /usr/bin/sudo
sudo chmod 7755 sda2/sudo ##added my symlink was missing permission
sudo chmod 0000 /usr/bin/mUser ##OR sudo rm /usr/bin/mUser

What this does copys sudo to mUser or whatever your name it then uses the copy to move original sudo to pen drive
then links to pen drive symbolically Adds permissions to use the symlink  for me this was a necessary step
Next we make our sudo copy mUser useless or remove it completely now typing sudo links to whatever is mounted at sda2 also this nees permissions.

In theory, when pen drive mounted at sda2 is removed sudo the symlink will refer to unavailable location. Any Ideas?; Windows? It would be nice to have a script to verify sudo was requested with a simple prompt and have that act as an intermediary between symlink and dongle-sudo

I have tested this on a single drive. My CH!NESE THUMBDRiVE is a POS.

CAREFUL NOT TO LOCK YOURSELF OUT YOU MAY NEED TO BOOT LIVE DISC AND REPLACE SUDO

CommandDongle

powerful terminal commands are removed from system and placed on a pendrive or removable dongle drive.

need scripts to allow user to select commands to juxtapose onto dongles

also allow for custom naming

Commands like
sudo
chmod
mv

On windows commands like cacls and takeown also Regedit should be read only to prevent virus binding.
It would be nice to make files read only by default and ask for ui permission to override defaults.

with PPP Periphery Password Protocolwhich will replace passwords with keyFiles or Password Files (any user selected file like jpg bmp txt *.*) the md5 and sha and the file path are used to generate a password and if the file in inaccessible like the thumbdrive is removed then access cannot be granted.

This was a related forum post 
http://openInvent.club/forum/?bview=thread&thread_id=133840
NEW IDEA JPG/PNG/TXT VERIFY SECURITY hashes file user must select file a MD5 or SHA is generated and that is used as password. PERHAPS SCRIPT FOR DONGLE USB USING AUTOPLAY AND SET THUMB DRIVE TO P: For protonmail dongle. 
IE JPG/PNG/TXT VERIFY SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION AUTOLOOKS FOR P:\proton.mail file and that has encrypted file path to get DONGLE FILE FOR MD5 or SHA check

IP LOGIN ACTIVITY 
USER OPTIONAL:
*LIMIT IP LOGINS SO THAT ONLY YOUR IP CAN BE USED
-IF IT HAS CHANGED MAYBE REQUIRE SECURITY QUESTION/PIN CODE (not phone) ON TOP OF PASSWORD/ENCRYPTION
LOG LIST OF ACTIVATED IP ADDRESS

Possible names

filePassword script
donglePassword could be linked with DongleSudo Idea with linux see g0pg.xyz/donglesudo
http://openInven.club/forum/?bview=thread&thread_id=107334#board_post313054

More on keyFiles:

The sample keyfile could be a QR code also that will triplicate the encryption. QR-PassFiles or KeyFiles attached is an OI TOKEN code system too. OR OCR recognition of text in a photo. And that text could be a part the password.

How bout entering keyboard keypresses base on midi data.... if the keyboard driver could be fed some midi data maybe it can type the notes as password... but I dont like how the keybuffer will still be invoked. I want to bypass keyloggers. By making passwords uploadables. The midi file could be used in above function but anything can be used even an empty text file. Perhaps argv[0] the actual filename can be used also in the password creation process --NOT only the hash checksum.

openInvent