Game Engines To Consider

I have heard alot about unity games engine others like darkbasic torque ogre3d seem less in the limelight.
I like wintermute game engine for point and click adventure because of its name the current version is hosted on dead-code.org and the source code is available I wanted to make a Cinegen plugin for it that will let the background be a video whose playback is linked to character location vertical bars that control the characters zoom ratio. It would also be nice to do motion tracking or color coded boundary for character regions and collision detection
Love2D is another engine I like except I want to create a loader shell. I also think that a instead engine port to Love2D is very feasible.
I like The Instead Interpretter it goes beyond interactive fiction and creates a game outlet for many types of games but is not as fully loaded or robust as unity. I wouldnt make a 3D game with instead but 2D remakes of games like loderunner and text games like Kayleth are ported to instead. One of my favorite concepts was this quarantine game about aliens on the ice but it needs translation to english I think its randomized puzzle. The quantum cat is available in many languages like japanese.
Any Ideas or reports on other game engines like hammer shiva3d or ..... post a reply

RenPy (Nis visual novel game engine) and GoDot look like two engines I will look at.
The blender game engine might be cool but I havent been able to get a good install perhaps I need to prevent hacking or get a SHA Md5 checksum verification first before installing.

I still like wintermute engine but I have recently had an idea about making a tile based engine based on pixels and pixel color representation of FSM finite state autonoma. So basically it will have a uniquecolor for every object even instances but with a count perhaps? I emailed about it here:

Sent to 
contact@stabyourself.net
Hello
Can I work with you guys to get my game ideas made... see g0pg.xyz 2nd link article

Or how can I learn by helping you guys.

I can see paying you to create my game but I want to learn love2d coding or at least do some art with GIMP and perhaps ANIME STUDIO or PAPAGAYO lip syncing? OR music seetiny.cc/lifeinstr I am trying to save up for a cintiq graphics tablet and a roland digital mixer i made this guitar mod tiny.cc/aec-guitar 

Can you port Instead game engine into love2D is all lua script like love. I beat the quantum cat Kayleth Spectrum Port and a few werewolf game endings.  

feasible project facebook api to share customizable game ex slot machine with custom pictures - Great for advertising. or have clients pay for there own customizable version of the game? if they cannot do it themselves.

love2d chat library? I own this domain vibrochat.club shop-s.top and hotti.top maybe a web browser plugin to chat and parse address bar text to extract currently watched video so you can watch the same thing as your friend. Would be better with t=Xs part....

feasible project  new chess versions excalibur chess/samurai chess has new fat two square "suma" pawn placeable in third row which attacks and protects diagonally. First move is suma placement. Custom rule of death swap the pawns directly behind suma can be sacrificed to save suma pawns life. 
Knights are called  ninjas and can move another space after successful attack 2nd move can be optionally set to horse move or king move.

King and queen can swap locations Ruse Teleport Rule

Have you used lua repositories to download games like the Instead Engine has. I want to know how thats done. Instead android uses XML for that I contacted the dev. See Anki Flashcard program for another great interface to get downloadables to expand the software

Also is it possible to swap out lua files on the fly. THere was a game I played as a kid and it let users walk around and JUMP INTO PICTURES and that selected a bunch of mini games and demos one such game on the compilation was beavis and butthead in virtual stupidity. And another tank game like capture the flags but with tanks cars and helicopters face paced like sid meyers pirates shooting each other. 

The Wintermute Adventure Game engine seems dead are there any ways to utilize concepts from this... they set colision boundaries by hand can we paint asset grids like FSM for assets in gridspace? example chair is blue and or tetris but think stacking assets and pixels or 3d stuff instead of colored blocks.

I think games like OSU! are super cool. I also liked kurukurukurin this spining baton game where you have to avoid walls and move to end of maze. I picture a dancing anime sprite bouncing on streams of lines and avoiding walls or a video playing in background with simple dance jumper like MS driller but upwards?

Guru Logic was a cool game about making pixel art puzzles using a shooter think like bust a move. you had to rotate the screen since you can only shoot up.

Hey thank you for thoroughly reading and answering my blurbs and ideas.
I would love to find people to test out the new chess rules with. The teleport may seem souped but it wouldnt be useful if the queen or the king were in check somehow. The whole Idea is to complicate chess and make it more interesting.

Instead Game Engine is a Visual Novel Platform like Ren Py but written in LUA. If this were ported to Love2D it would be portable to many other systems like using Dos on xbox homebrew. Kayleth was an old game about waking up as an andriod and eventually carrying your old body to safety and a mission of killing the headmaster android called Kayleth. Quarantine is a Russian only Game since Instead Engine is mainly a russian supported audience but since the engine is about visual novels the games have been translated to many languages so it can aid in learning languages because you can play the same text game translated. (Anki flashcard app is another great learning tool.) From my feeble translation of the game Quarantine involves aliens and different rooms randomly effected by the alien-like outbreak characters get infected and turn to aliens it seems like a randomized storybook. The quantum cat is a good visual novel about a man who eventually gets a shotgun and shoots his way thru for freedom its translated even into japanese. The  werewolf game was made by the team that ported Instead Engine to the Andriod Telephone platform. Also theres little red riding hood but with tons alternate endings and different gifts to give granny. The main point of that citation regarding Instead Engine was to tell you about the way games can be downloaded and added to the game engine library from within the app using a XML file and a online database with files. Instead Engine does this good and so doesAnki flashcards.

Perhaps creating a lua love2D player for Instead Engine is the better way to go about this. Since Love2D does have a critical flaw preventing games from loading other .love files. whereas Instead Engine can load modules and games as if they were separate ROM cartridges and even let players get games without searching through tons of INDY websites or using FlashGot or Facebook sharings of games that severely need proper advertising.

Now MMOs may seem unrealistic... but look at this MMO flappy bird game video on youtube.
You might enjoy killing flappy bird in squishy bird

How bout NotFrogger Idea where you are like jumping ontop of cars on a freeway like the MatrixNotFrogger

The blurVisors apparatus pulls back the corner of the human eye and blurs the viewers vision mechanically it would be better with some kind of wind fan to blow air into the facial tissue for added realism in VR applications.

The slot machine facebook idea... you seemed to miss the point of that topic. The main programming aspect is coding a gamer link to facebook api for sharing one own contributions to the game. EX. I added a level in Mari0 and I wanted to share my game. This allows all your game players to elect to help advertise the community creatable game. So replacing the art that rotates in a slot machine would be easy and allows gamers to make their own games using friends pictures or somethings quickly.

A very simple game idea that would work with that principle would be like the wrongful touch. In the game engine you click on a picture or prop and that gets replaced with a new prop Thats it. The game then has link lists of picture assets that can be stored online using postimage.io for example. click on picture of tomb stone -> zombie appears -> zombie clicked turns to skull cross bones -> pirate ship...etc the idea is connections between images and the main point is sharing ones own content added content. Its no where near the Second Life idea.

TextMugen and Testing loveDos games with DOSBOX

textMugen
have you heard of Beats of Rage or Mugen. These have characters that fight like mortal combat or street fighter. I want to reuse these character art and animations and play them back when someone enters text on a multiplayer game.

Example.
three taunt texts show on user screen user trys to type the phrase fastest 
P: Down wench! 
K: Vermin!
or others at random from a community built list. like N00b! froob  pwnd or off urbandictionary.com?

so typing  Down wench will punch while typing Vermin! will kick 
Any error will cause character to jump.

Or perhaps Red text for Kicks Green for Punchs  
After a successful attack the words that can be typed are expanded

Forward movement and block need not be implemented its an idea to build up typing speed in a fun way. 

I can also contribute to more detailed games. Me friend is a good artist I am better digitally than pen and paper. 

I have other ideas here @ openInvent.club/forum
and tiny.cc/openInvent1

blurVisors 
tripleClickr
vibrochat

VirtualLivingRoom

PS. I really think your Mario Portal Game is awesome!!

If you have a chance look up Zelda Time To Triumph Zelda Oni Link begins and Zelda Navis Quest these games will be awesome games to port to LOVE if possible or just mod in general. The source is available too.

Do you have level editors outside teh game. I want to contribute maybe I can make some ambient music or sound effects?
these are some chiptune VSTs I am looking to try out.

openInvent