openInvent

Websites getting hacked - Spider Sites all of the websites assets are mirrored on various servers and xml tables help connect and download items for html.

Spider Sites are mirrored sections of websites hosted on other websites.

Are your Websites getting hacked?- Spider Sites all of the websites assets are mirrored on various servers and xml tables help connect and download items for html.

This is like an ECC error correcting website that can get data from other servers or partner websites. like cloud hosting however the vuneralbility of a single website is more than an array of sites which hackers have to hack into.

The idea is like a safe. a single website is like that safe you put all your valuables in it and thieves dont have to search your entire house and underwear drawers etc. Its like a secret stash the key under the rug roof drain rock hide a key. in your bra or wallet those are like the other hosting companies and servers used to build your website.

Perhaps web torrents can be used also we download websites to view them usually generated from php scripts that are hidden and local databases on same server but what about cloud mysql if that is all encrypted whats the difference between giving it to everyone and having on easily hacked website. Its easier to conceal a crime scene with erroneous data so creating fake files and data would be like pork cow steak and every nastybiohazard pourn out onto thecrime scene. Find a fingerprint under a live culture of essence of death and smearing with oils of everything.

I feel like my websites are hacked but openInvent.xyz and bitsfit.com are mere keywords and I dont really need a website when I can utilize other sites like mediafire tiny.cc postimg facebook googleplus etc.

That leads me back to the idea of customizable videogames with xml files to get webpages of art or text assets. Imagine a slot machine where you can play with your friends art or add your own and share it to facebook. people could make their own versions of the game and advertise for you by sharing on facebook.

openInvent