What does the Lee's Summit Mothers & More offer to members?
* Chapter email loops and website
* Chapter newsletter every two months
Just for Moms
* Book Group
* Moms Social Events - Moms Night Out and Annual "Back to School Tears & Cheers" Breakfast
Activities for Parents and Kids
* Mom 'n' Tot Outings
* Occasional Dads Night Out events lets those hardworking fathers get to know each other
* Park A Week program (PAW)
* Special events such as our annual canoe trip (grown-ups only!) and slumber party!
* Quarterly parties that have included such events as our annual fall hayride, spring fling, and more
Community Service and Advocacy
* Community Outreach projects
* Power of the Purse - collecting and distributing purses stuffed with personal care items to Hope House
National Mothers & More Member Benefits
* The Forum - Mothers & More's quarterly member publication, written by and for members, that provides features on mothers’ realities, needs and issues; personal essays; national level organizational news and highlights on what members and chapters are doing across the country.
* International Web Community - Connect with members across the nationand the world. The national Mothers & More websiteprovides a variety of members-only services such as email loops, online chats, message boards, and timely news and information about mothers issues across the globe.