Community Theater - Doublewide Texas
- Saturday, February 17th, 2018 at 7pm
- Sunday, February 18th, 2018 at 2:30pm
- Friday, February 23rd, 2018 at 7pm
- Saturday, February 24th, 2018 at 7pm
- Sunday, February 25th, 2018 at 2:30pm
Location: Kenbridge Community Center, 511 E. 5th Ave, Kenbridge, VA
This event is in the past.
The inhabitants of one of the smallest trailer parks in Texas—four doublewides and a shed—are thrown for a loop when they realize the nearby town of Tugaloo is determined to annex them. And it’s not as if they don’t already have enough to deal with.
Joveeta Crumpler has had it up to here, having been passed over again for a promotion at work. On top of this, she has an ongoing battle to keep her feisty mother, Caprice, out of the local bar and worries that her good-ol’-boy brother, Baby Crumpler, is taking his participation in a womanless beauty pageant way too seriously. [More]