A new draw conducted for the International skilled worker: Express Entry and occupations-in-demand categories
Cutoff score in this draw equal to 68 There has been a new draw that happened for the occupations-in-demand category for the Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker category. This profile requires applicants to apply to the SINP portal and generate an Expression of Interest.
You may also like this :-canada migration agent in sydney Once selected, he has to submit all the relevant documents to the SINP portal and then, he gets a provincial nomination letter. Once he has this letter, he can conveniently apply for the Express Entry and he is shortlisted for the same with 600 extra points. He is chosen for PR as per the Express Entry program. So, Saskatchewan provided an Invitation to apply to a lot of profiles this time.
There were at least 77 occupations and candidates were considered with experience in them. The total number of chosen candidates in this draw was equivalent to 214.
These chosen candidates also had 68 points as per the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program grid. A total of 68 points was also needed for the Express Entry program category of the International Skilled Worker Stream. In this, the candidate needs to first file his application for the Express Entry and then for the SINP. Both the categories of the International skilled worker program have the following mandatory conditions:
· They must have had their educational credential assessment.
· In the last 5 years, you must have experience of 3-5 years.
· A score of CLB 7 is the minimum score for Express Entry: International Skilled Worker and a score of CLB 4 is the minimum score for Express Entry: Occupations-in-demand.
· The age must not be less than 18 years. The maximum points you can get is when your age is between 22-34 years. You can get up to 12 points when your age is between these age limits.
The visa aspirant can also get high points for adaptability as per the Saskatchewan International skilled worker category. These points are as follows:
· The proposed job by a Saskatchewan employer can get you 30 points. This significantly enhances your chances of getting chosen for both the categories of the Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker and Occupations-in-demand.
· When you have any relatives living in this province, you are also eligible for getting high points as per the International skilled worker category. These relatives can be parents, or siblings or cousins or nephews. You can get points up to 20 when this condition is fulfilled.
When you have work experience specifically in Saskatchewan, you can get up to 5 points.
Why Saskatchewan? There are many kinds of accommodation options available to you in Saskatchewan. These options are condominiums, townhouses, apartments, or single rooms with bathrooms and kitchens. You can live at low costs in Saskatchewan. The education and housing costs are quite low in this province than any other part in Canada. The rate of employment is very high in Saskatchewan. This province has an unemployment rate of 6.1% which is as much as the average unemployment rate in Canada. The average unemployment rate in Canada is equal to 5.8%.