This event is in the past.
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… This role is responsible for the execution and project management of App Store & iTunes Gift Card supply chain operations. Cross functional role supporting WW operations.
The person will work closely with a variety of individuals and groups across the following internal organizations: iTunes Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales, Merchandising, Business Analytics, iTunes Operations and Apple Print Services. There will also be a significant amount of external collaboration and coordination with external agencies and print manufacturers.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline preferred and 7-10 years’ experience in supply chain / print management, or project management environments.
- Print Production experience required.
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Strong focus on partnership with a wide variety of internal and external senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Procurement experience desirable.
- Master data management & demand planning experience an advantage.
- Manage AMP supply chain from vendors to distribution partners.
- Support global Account Management and Merchandising teams as it relates to planning & distribution of Card and POP materials, inventory management, and project execution.
- Directly manage fixture and graphics vendor relationships from prototype development, materials management and quoting.
- Oversee Gift Card, Fixtures and Graphics operations – production to shipment to DC.
- Analyze and understand current business processes, recommend improvements and drive implementation.
- Identify and troubleshoot potential challenges being an expert at creating and communicating creative solutions.
- Manage status updates with global internal and external partners to review project requirements and deliverables.
- Publish and maintain all relevant specification documents within internal knowledge databases.
- At times the individual will be expected to work extended hours that may fall over evenings or weekends during peak periods.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.