E-mail sent by IABA, Monday, December 3rd, 2018 @ 11:57pm
IABA's December meeting is 6:30 tonight (12/4) at the Little Fox in Big Moose. There will be a sampling of Beth's unique appetizers and a cash bar. Agenda items will include:
• Regular Reports: Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Chairman • Finalize and Vote on 2019 Slate of Officers • IABA-BFC 2019 Insurance • Recent & Upcoming Events - Adirondack Christmas on Main Street – November 23-25 - Holiday Open House – November 29
- New York Shootout – December 8
- Cookie Swap – December 9
- Barnstormers Poker Run – January 25-26
- Snowshoe Race – February 2
- Frozen Fire & Lights – February 23
- King & Queen
- Cardboard Sled Races
- 120cc Races
- Food • Anything else the group would like to talk about.
Bring your checkbook ~ it's time to pay dues for 2019. And bring a friend! Adele is buying beer for anyone who brings a new member! :)
I have secured two full pages in the Central Adirondack Association's 2019 Vacation Planner and I want to share it with you. I room on the pages and I would like to offer you 1/12th of Inlet's page in full color for only $250. Invoices will not be sent out until after the 1st of January, and payment can wait until summer, if necessary.
50,000 copies of this vacation planner will be printed and distributed all over New York and surrounding states. This is what Inlet, Old Forge and Long Lake hand out and send through the mail when people inquire about visiting the area. This is also what I try to make sure is in every area event goodie bag. Each town has a link on their websites directing people to this publication. Click here to find it online. Inlet's two-page spread in the 2018 planner is on pages 24 & 25.
If you are interested in advertising with me, please contact me ASAP. I would like to have the pages ready by December 6th.