This event is in the past.
Applications for the Cambridge University International Development Society (CUiD) committee are now open and we are looking for dedicated team members with a passion for international development.
To apply, fill in the application form you can find at our website (www.cuid.org) under 'Upcoming Events', by 12pm on Friday 16th March.
The following positions are available:
Ø Publicity Officer
Ø Design Director
Ø Vision Editor
Ø Events and Vision Team Members (x3)
For more information on the roles please scroll down, or refer to our website (www.cuid.org). Email any questions to Lucy Johnson (email@example.com) or Kellie Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Publicise events
· Update and manage internal and external mailing lists
· Send a weekly email about CUiD events
· Updating the website with event details
· Design of publicity materials (event posters, term cards, etc.)
· Design of the termly CUiD Vision magazine
· Oversee the team to find articles for the Vision magazine (Michaelmas and Lent term)
· Edit the Vision Magazine
Events and Vision Team Members:
· Organise speaker and other events
· Seek writers and articles for the Vision magazine
· Help to distribute publicity material for events