As you can see, there are over 63 million web pages that contain thekeyword phrase scarcity maximizer review. However, there are ZERO ads on this page!So even though search volume is relatively high for this search term, thereis not a lot of money being made in this market and therefore profitmargins are really low.Let’s look at our other keyword, make money online
There are sponsored ads on the right. That tells me that there must be goodprofit margins in selling products to this market.Now, you may ask me exactly how many advertisers you should see beforedetermining that your market passes the test, and I’ll tell you that there isno “magic” number.But if you see more than ten ads, that’s a good indication there is moneybeing made in that market.Finally, see how much people are paying per click for those ads. If peopleare paying $1 or more, that indicates that profit margins are high. Google’skeyword research tool gives you cost and position estimates for keywordsin your market. You’ll find the tool here
When you search for a keyword, you’ll see the Estimated Average Cost
Per Click (CPC) column in the results:
Another way to find hot niche markets to use a software application called
Ad Word Analyzer. This cool tool will quickly show you how many searchesare made, how many ads are running, and the CPC for on those ads for anykeyword in your market.
This software has many features and it will save you a lot of time when weget into the section on driving traffic to your web site.Whether you sell a product or service, run your own website or are anaffiliate, Ad Word Analyzer is one tool that you are going to want to have inyour arsenal of affiliate weapons.But you can take it one step further and search on Google to see if peopleare spending money on ads. If you enter the main keywords that describethe market and there are paid ads on the top or right side of the searchresults, you know people are buying ads and most likely making a profit.And if you really want to be thorough, you can take a screen shot and thencheck the same results a week later. If the same advertisements are stillthere, then you it’s a sure bet they’re making money.There’s also a free software tool called PPC Web Spy that shows you whichkeywords and how much people are bidding.
Step 2c: Check The CompetitionThis may seem very counter-intuitive, but trust me, you absolutely wantgood competition! And what I mean by “good competition” is:
· They know how to build a list
· They know how to write a good sales letter
· They offer good information products
· They know how to get trafficWhich makes them potential JV partners!In the information business, there is one underlying factor that canaccelerate your wealth in a tremendously short period of time…
Joint Ventures (JVs)The way I see it there is no such thing as competition—they’re all potentialJV partners!As you will discover in module 6, one of the best ways to build yourbusiness is through scarcity maximizer review and affiliates (people who sell yourproduct for a cut of the profits). It’s exactly how I’ve built a million-dollarbusiness online, and it’s how you will do the same.Sure, there are all sorts of other methods to drive traffic, and I will showyou a few of the best methods. But the one that can make the biggestdifference the fastest is joint ventures.So, if you enter a market with no marketing-savvy competition, then youare going to find it hard to form solid partnerships that will move youforward the fastest.So how do you check for competition? Well, you’ve already searched atClickBank. There should be plenty of competition there.But you can also go back to Google and type in your main keyword phrases.Visit the websites in the top results and sponsored ads. Are the majority ofthese sites considered competition?If so, then you have a winner!
Step 2d: Confirm Related Products ExistYou’ll need back-end products to sell to your list. Otherwise, you’ll belimited to making money from your own products. And until you have anentire product line, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table if you don’tpromote other related products.Some examples would be:
· ClickBank products
· Membership sites (recurring income)
· Online services (i.e. Aweber)
· Physical products (DVDs, Home Study Course, etc.)
· Seminars, teleseminars, webinars, etc.You want to choose a market with a variety of products in different formats(text, video, audio, DVD) and at different price ranges to appeal to agreater audience.
That’s why I love the Internet marketing
niche—there’s no shortage of products and
services to sell and promote to your list.That said, you can find products to promote in just about any profitablemarket. Just search on Google for
[keyword] affiliate programI have found DVDs on dog training for $129 and membership sites withdaily stock market tips. The products are out there…you just have to findthem.
Action StepsTo summarize, there are four steps you need to take to find a profitablemarket:
· Step 1: Check the search volume. Go to Google’s Keyword Tooland type in one to three keyword phrases that best describe yourmarket. If there are a lot of related keywords with a decent amountof search volume, it passes the first test.
· Step 2: Check the profit margins. Go to www.google.com andenter your keyword phrases. If there are more than 10 sponsor ads,then it passes the second test.
· Step 3: Check the competition. Go to Google and type in yourmain keyword phrases. Visit the top results and the sponsored ads. Ifthe majority of these sites are competitors, then you have a winner!
· Step 4: Confirm related products exist. This tells you whethera market will help you keep making profits after the initial scarcity maximizer review.Google for [keyword] affiliate program to find other products…anddo more digging in the ClickBank results.Once you know your market, it’s time to decide what you’re going to sell...
Step 3: Choose a Delivery Methodhe advantage of information products is that they’re really easy tocreate, regardless of the niche that you choose. And if you don’twant to create it yourself, there are websites where you can findexperts to do it for you.Here are the three types of information products that you can easily create.
EbooksUntil audio and video came along, the ebook was the best-selling type ofproduct on the Internet. But there is still a high demand for materials youcan print. In fact, many people prefer it.If you love to write and you have the discipline to sit down for 5-10 hoursper day, then you can quickly crank out an e-book within just a few days. Ifyou don’t, then you can just write an outline and have someone else finishit for you.It’s easy and fairly inexpensive to have an expert write a 50-page ebook in aweek. And even if you create audios and/or videos, it’s a great add-on toincrease the value of your product.Ebooks are easy to distribute and if you convert them to PDF format, theycan be read on any computer.And don’t worry, I’ll show you where to find experts to write for you andhow to convert your product into PDF format in the next few modules.
Audio ProductsAudio files are a great way to distribute your content because people canlisten to them in the car or load them into their iPod and listen to themanywhere.Audios have a higher perceived value than ebooks because there are somany ebooks available now.