Welcome to my latest exclusive commissionology review– Offline Fixer. My name is Zesh Ali and I am the founder of my offline company Dazzle Media. I am also known as the “Offline Guvnor”. I love my job – which is making money offline from Local businesses and helping people like you to make money. In this WSO I am going to share a simple method of making money from Local businesses by simply “fixing” or providing solutions for them. You will be “fixing” their problems with your marketing services that you provide. This concept is pretty easy to set up and can be very profitable if you know how to go about setting this up. You can easily turn this into a profitable $5000 a month business by simply offering this solution. In the first section of this WSO I am going to show you exactly on how to go about finding the right clients to target so you can offer your Offline Fixer service.
Please continue I am sure you are eager to know! The “Offline Fixer” Method The first thing you should know is that the Offline Fixer method involves taking existing websites, Youtube Channels/Facebook pages/Google Plus and then providing simple solutions to Local business owners, by identifying problems with their current tools online. The first thing I do is I look for businesses in my area or throughout the UK. If I am going to target worldwide businesses then I usually outsource this to my team. However, I am going to stick to the UK for now in this WSO. The main things I look for to locate potential clients is to see which ones are: -
· spending money on Advertising right now
· Businesses who are already on the first page
· are active on social media sites
· Have word press or Html Websites
I locate clients through: -
· Google Adwords
· Yellow Pages
· Local Newspapers
· Through flyers
· Facebook (Social media channels)
· Word of Mouth
For now I am going to stick with finding potential clients on Google.
So let’s focus on a business. For example, if I was to search for a particular business I would type in something like :-
“Cake Makers in Manchester”. The first thing I am going to do is focus on businesses that are already on the first page of Google for this keyword. We can see here that these businesses are on the first page for “cake makers in Manchester”.
(I am obsessed with Cake makers because they are always looking to market their commissionology review!)
This business is already on the
first page of Google for the main keyword – why
would they need extra marketing?
That is a good question. But do they have the
following on the homepage of their website?
· Autoresponder to capture leads
· Facebook Page
· Google Plus Badge
· Twitter Link
They are getting all that traffic to their page from the search engines and yet they are missing out – they are not capturing leads and they definitely need a Facebook page. The next thing you need to do is create a quick Facebook page for this business so you can demonstrate it to them.
If you are going to create the Facebook page for your potential client then make sure you do so using a brand new Facebook account.
At this point we are simply going to create the page without adding anything else. The next thing to do is contact the business. I recommend you outsource this part and give the swipe file to your outsourcer to master. Please refer to Swipe File 1 on how to go about contacting businesses who are already listed on the first page of Google.
In reference to swipe file 1 I have gone with the “Offline Banker” approach (if you haven’t purchased Offline banker then let me know I will give this to you for a huge discount). This means I have simply identified the problem to the business owner and also given them a chance to solve this problem – How simple is that? In the next section we are going to locate “cake makers in Manchester” who are spending money on Google.
Businesses who are spending money on Google The businesses that are already spending money are the ones that are desperate to get customers and have either recently started. So let’s now type “cake makers in Liverpool” and we can already see that several businesses are using Google Ads to get their ad to the right audience.
What would need “fixing” here? We can see that they already have a Facebook page so they don’t need one.
Let’s head over to their Facebook page and see if we can identify a problem we can “fix”.
Here I have identified a number of potential “fixes”.
The first thing is the “custom Facebook URL”. This business has not created a custom Facebook URL for their page. You can do this easily by clicking on the “edit info”
Another potential “fixer” is the welcome page. The current welcome page is not working at the moment. This is also something we can bring to the business owner’s attention. Finally, there is no Facebook banner. The current banner is pretty small – what is required is a banner in the size of 200 by 600. Please refer to the next swipe file where I show you exactly what to say to the business owner if you identify a problem like the one above. In this swipe file you are going to offer firstly start off with the “problems” you have identified on their website/Facebook page and then expand further on how you can “fix” their problems. I prefer to charge around $97.00, for this service – one off fee. In the next section I am going to identify “potential fixes” and how to about finding a solution for business owners.
Potential Problems Of Websites To “Fix”
Here are typcial problems many businesses have online that will give you an idea on how you can find a way of “fixing” it.
· None SEO Friendly Facebook Page (no custom URL).
· No Welcome Page
· No Facebook Banner (200 by 600)
· No Autoresponder on their commissionology review · Facebook Page is NOT Embeded on their website
· No Google Plus Page
· No Twitter Page/Youtube Channel
· If it is a Wordpress site they might not have the relevant plug ins – i.e. the site might have NONE SEO Friendly posts
· Site is not indexed on the search engines
· No Keyword Rich Domain snapped up (more on this later) Once you have identified these potential “fixes”
you can also offer to do a FREE 5 minute consultation video of these problems. If you are not good at creating videos then you can outsource this.
But the purpose of the FREE 5 minute video would be to highlight the areas of the website and what the business is lacking. For example, the video could point out areas such as :-
· Absense of the Facebook page on the website (i.e. it is not embeded on the page)
· No Autoresponder on the page (explain brierfly what the autoresponder will allow the business to do).
· Areas you have highlighted on their Facebook page that need urgent attention Please refer to Swipe File 3 where I show you exactly what to say when offering the free 5 minute video service.
How to go about “Fixing”
their problems and make money from this method This is the part where I show you how to go about providing these simple “fixes” for Local businesses. The areas I am going to focus on are the following.
· Embedding A Facebook Page onto their website
· Other relevant Facebook plug ins you can add on their website
· Adding a Google Plus Badge on their website
· Setting up an Autoresponder on a Facebook welcome page
· Using the new Facebook “Import” button to invite people to a Page
· Wordpress Plug ins – how to configure these plug ins for potential business owners if they have a wordpress website
· Identifying a good keyword rich domain name for potential business owner