Interreg Baltic Sea Region Seed Money supports the preparation of projects in line with the Action Plan of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Seed money funding should be used to plan the main project activities, partnership and budget as well as to investigate the current situation of the thematic field and potential funding sources for the main project.
Call open: 5 November 2019
The seed money application procedure consists of two steps.
Step 1: Pre-selection by PA Nutri
5 November 2019 – 9 December 2019 - Interested applicants are welcome to submit their applications to PA Nutri
by 20 January 2020 – preselection by PA Nutri
Step 2: Submission of seed money applications to Interreg Baltic Sea Region (only applications pre-selected by PACs/HACs)
by 23 March 2020 - Submission of applications to the Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat via online system
June 2020 - Selection of seed money projects by the Monitoring Committee
The main general pre-selection criteria are:
• The draft application demonstrates potential for a high macro-regional impact;
• The draft application contributes to fulfilling the objectives, indicators and targets of the EUSBSR;
• The draft application is related to the implementation of one or more actions of the policy area/horizontal action concerned;
• The draft application has a clear transnational dimension;
• The draft application demonstrates added value to already implemented activities/initiatives in the region.
Detailed information regarding the timetable and the links to the call procedure are here.