Calls are open and over €138 million are available for energy projects
Tuesday, 5th December 2017 at 12am - 11:30pm Thursday, 5th April 2018
Location: 2018-2020 Horizon Work Programme
EU funding available to carry out a project focusing on smart cities, smart energy systems or renewable fuels. The calls are open under the 2018-2020 Horizon Work Programme.
Scope and budget for applications:
- Developing and testing solutions for smart cities and communities - Total budget €43 m (per project €14.5 - €20 m);
- Developing and demonstrating integrated local energy systems (energy islands) - Total budget €26.3 m (per project €5 - €6 m);
- Decarbonising energy systems of geographical islands - Total budget €19 m (per project €7 - €10 m);
- TSO – DSO – Consumer: large-scale demonstrations of innovative grid services - Total budget €30 m (per project €15 - €20 m);
- Demonstrating cost-effective advanced biofuel pathways in retrofitted industrial installations - Total budget €20 m (per project €8 - €10 m).
Deadline 5 April 2018.
More information about the requirements and application is available here.