I have a Norton product key, How do I install Norton Antivirus?
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVE A NORTON KEY?
NORTON HAS A COMPLETE SET OF FEATURES THAT CAN PROTECT YOU AGAINST HARMFUL VIRUSES AND INTERNET HACKERS, NORTON NOT ONLY HELPS TO PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER, BUT IT CAN STABILIZE YOUR COMPUTER SPEED AS WELL.
PREREQUISITES BEFORE STARTING THE NORTON SETUP?
Make sure that the latest updates have been successfully installed in the operating system
Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
Make sure you do not have any conflicting program installed on your system
Make sure there are no junk files in your system folders
Make sure you have access to a valid subscription to your antivirus program
NORTON HELP WITH SETUP AND TROUBLESHOOTING WITH OUR ONLINE EXPERTS
Our professionals can help you set up Norton online security
We will check machine compatibility and have the latest updates installed
Support for logging into your account or create an account if you are a new user.
Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix installation problems
elimination of conflicting security software for seamless online security application installation
Update the Windows operating system to prevent problems such as "Norton Package intact".
HOW TO FIND THE PRODUCT KEY
YOU CAN FIND YOUR PRODUCT KEY BASED ON THE HOW YOU GET A NORTON PRODUCT. CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. From the very top of the Norton product window, click Support> My Norton. If you are unable to start using your Norton product, you can switch to your Norton account. If you're motivated, log into your accounts.
If you downloaded an item from the Norton Online Store, the product key or the information needed to obtain the product key is included in the verification email.
CD or dealer card
If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a regional retail store, the product key is in the box on a sticker on the back of the CD cover or DVD box, or it is printed on the card in the box.
Search for the product key in the purchase confirmation email. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find the confirmation email in your inbox.
If Norton is installed on your computer, check the My Documents or Documents folder to see if a Symantec folder exists. You can find the product key text file (images: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt). If your product has an annual or longer subscription, you can contact your PC manufacturer to get the product key. PC manufacturers may offer the item key on the activation card.
You can get an activation PIN that you can get from the service provider to activate your goods or
you must sign in to the support provider's portal site to download and set up your own Norton product.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL YOUR NORTON PRODUCT
1. Visit norton.com/setup.
2. If you are not logged in to Norton yet, you will be prompted to register. Enter your email address and password to get Norton and click Sign In.
3. In the Configuration window, click Install Norton.
4. Click Agree & Download.
5. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
• For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: Click Run.
• For Firefox or Safari: About the top right corner of this browser, then click Download to view downloaded documents and click the file you just downloaded.
• In Chrome: About the lower left corner, then click the downloaded file.
6. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Your Norton products are now set up and activated.