Full Club Subscription until 31st March 2019 and includes
• Club Membership
• UK Athletic Membership (Value £15 pa)
• Social Membership of Tickhill Cricket Club
You can pay by Credit/Debit Card, proceed as if you are paying with Paypal and you will get an option to use your Card instead.
As a running club TRAC provides a variety of coaching session, road/trail running and organised events and functions.
Runners wishing to experience the TRAC club experience for the first time will be permitted to come along to three club nights before being expected to join.
Benefits of UK Athletics
Once you are a registered athlete you will be sent a competition licence. You will also receive a username and password which enable you to log in to access the latest registered athlete benefits which are held at the registered athlete portal at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete. This will help you to get the most from the benefits we are able to offer athletes. You can access details of current athlete offers in the Benefits section. Find out more about athlete registration at www.englandathletics.org/registration.
As a registered athlete you are able to access a number of benefits:
- The ability to submit your views on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport
- Entry discounts (minimum £2) on UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events
- ebulletins including key information on the sport. You can ensure your email address and mailing preferences are up to date at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences in association with British Athletics
- Discounts and vouchers for money off. There are a variety of offers available year round. You can see the latest at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete. Offers throughout the year include:
- Athletics kit and footwear from Sweatshop
- Offers on training trips and packages to events with Track & Field Tours
- Entry in the Great Run Club Challenge competition
- Coaching courses
- Athletics Weekly magazine
- Products and services from other partners
Note: As a club we benefit from receiving a small number of London marathon places in exchange for your affiliation to UKA.
Cricket Club Social Membership
Joining TRAC will automatically provide you with a social membership for the Tickhill Cricket Club, with it's current extension and refurbishment TRAC not only uses the venue as a running base but also for social functions, presentations and meetings. A social membership will not only qualify you for a 10% saving on all drinks but give you access to some of the wider activities of the Cricket Club throughout the season.
This membership represents a cricket club social membership which is £10.