This event is in the past.
March 14 issue of WritingRaw.com is now online
The Evolution Continues with WritingRaw.com becoming a Weekly!
NEW Material Every Monday – to start your week off right.
Writing Raw is a FREE weekly literary magazine dedicated to new and emerging writers. Our goal at Writing Raw is simple - to serve the literary community with the opportunity to have their work online and out in the world. In this world of disappearing literary magazines, Writing Raw is providing the blank pages for writers to fill. New in this issue:
Cryonics by Andrew Vastag
Loving To Own by Abulele Mafuya
Luz De La Concha by Bruce Payne
Skandalon by Mark Rittmann
Snapshot by Benjamin Daniel
The Juror by Karin Carstens
Transition by Don Clifford
Yangtze Incident by Tony Culver
really BAD Shakespeare: Season 1, Episodes 5 and 6
Alone by Snezana Hutchinson
Approaching Deaths' Doorstep by Brian D. Roth
Creativity by Maliya Mzyece Sililo
Dead Letter by Dibyendu Ghosal
Flower Press by Casey O'Malley
Fly By Night by Erin Baliya
My Death - My Life by Dorin Popa
My Love by Snezana Hutchinson
The Lake That Shimmers by Autumn T. Klaw
The Passing of Stumpy Shore by Merv Webster
Transformation by Theresa Cocolin
Road Trip Report: Part 4 by Keith Murphy
Silence with the Storm, 3: A Life's History by Rattan Mann
Between the Sheets: The Manticore by Robertson Davies
FLASH REVIEW by Weeb: The Lost City of Z by David Grann
Now, some announcements:
· really BAD Shakespeare starts with repeats this week - starting with Season 1. Two expanded episodes will appear in each issue for 12 weeks... building to the start of Season 3.
- WritingRaw also supports other sites that help writers: www.WritingRaw.com believes in reaching out to other sites, writing groups, forums, and organizations. Contact us on how you can place a FREE banner, announcement or link on our site! Or, perhaps you would like to partner in some way with WritingRaw (column, monthly essay, writing tips, etc.). We are open to ideas…
- Or, use the Writing Raw Book Store to promote your novel or poetry collection: If you have a novel or collection that you would like to place in our store, we would be more than happy to do so – for FREE. Just send us a copy of the cover of the book (jpeg, bmp, etc. – please don’t send pdf), a brief synopsis, and a link as to where the material can be purchased.
- We are also looking for people to write weekly columns, such as – book and publishing news, exercise and tips, or… well, we are always open to suggestions to help make the site one of the most informative and innovative out there. Let us know if you would like to help in this aspect. All columns will have your byline, your bio information (with hot links to your site), and you will retain all copyright.
- The archive has been somewhat purged (after 2 years of material, we needed to clean up some) but, if your material was on WritingRaw.com before the purge and is no longer listed in the archive, we will be more than happy to place it back. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
So, what are you waiting for? Stop in and discover a new and emerging voice today.
Watch the NEW “really BAD Shakespeare” trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzLQXPKv1g
Join us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WritingRaw
Join us on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/writingraw
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/weeb.heinrich?ref=profile
Read Shame: A Novelette, by R. E. Heinrich: http://writingraw.com/shame%20Novelette.pdf
Read Words From Rib, by Rib: http://writingraw.com/files/Words%20from%20Rib.pdf