Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses for Your Success this Year
Learning a new thing can be extremely overwhelming, with so much content to cover and new developments being made in the field of marketing. This article will act as a guide and help you make the initial baby steps to get into a growth hacking agency.
There are a ton of ways you can learn marketing, from video lectures to blogs and books. Although all of them are good ways to learn, many find methods like blogs and books uncomfortable and boring. Everyone is different, and so is their approach to learn new things.
Things article will cover the popular and best ways people use to learn marketing and is known to produce results.
1. Online Courses
The online course is by far the most popular. They are an industry on their own and are said to grow even bigger, with a value of around $2 billion in 2016 alone.
They are usually conducted by on-field professionals rather than teachers and professors that we usually receive education from. The main reason for their popularity is the mode of education, projects and opportunities, and comfort level.
2. Follow Industry Experts
Globalization, which began in the 20th century, has since grown and means that the world is more connected than ever before. Records are broken, and milestones are achieved every other day. Developments are a very important thing in the field of marketing, and the best way to keep in touch with these developments are the following major industries and experts.
Blogs are how breakthroughs and research is published by new and experts in the field. They are a great way to learn new things and explore more.
4. Free Content
The videos are another way to learn, although they are less reliable when compared to online courses. They are available for free on YouTube and many other video sharing platforms.
Although they are quite scattered and you might need to do a lot of searching and filter out a lot of things. In terms of learning an entire topic effectively, they lag behind online courses.
They are quite helpful if, for projects or if you have some queries, most searches on the web will give you a video link.
The web is a big place, and many can get lost or feel overwhelmed, it is quite natural. Below are some places you can start learning.
1. Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Specialist Program: -
Again online courses are known to provide results and learning at your own pace. Simplilearn’s course is perfectly designed and covers all aspects of digital marketing.
The course contains: -
· Access to the foundational Digital Marketing Certified Associate course and project work
· Nine advanced courses, including PPC, web analytics, SEO, and content and email marketing
· Access to 75+ live instructor-led online classes
· 45+ projects and MimicPro Simulation
· Monthly mentoring sessions from industry experts
· Master’s Program certificate from Simplilearn
It is the best course on Digital marketing on the internet; experts run it in the field. Providing you with 200+ hours of video lectures, notes, and many more. So hurry!!
The only issue with online learning is “TIME.” Since the course has little to no constraints, many often forget or take the course too slow. Dedication and perseverance are essential, while learning something online. If you think that this might be an issue, continue reading, you might stumble upon something that might suit your needs perfectly.
2. Market Motive’s Masters in Digital Marketing:-
Trusted worldwide Market Motive’s digital courses are licensed by universities, and companies and covers all major aspects of digital marketing. And can be utilized by anyone irrespective of educational background.
· 250+ hours of e-learning content;
· Training from Silicon Valley faculty;
· A modern, interdisciplinary approach to training;
· Courses in content, social media, analytics, PPC, conversion, mobile, email marketing, Google Ads and SEO
· Expert forum access: have your questions answered by marketing leaders, like Matt Bailey and Brad Geddes
· 20+ hands-on digital marketing projects
· 100% money-back guarantee
3. Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization:-
Coursera’s courses are recognized worldwide and, upon completion, will provide you with a Certificate of completion. The program is aimed at beginners and intermediates as well. Divided into seven courses, the seven-courses offering includes:
· Marketing analytics for digital marketers, including theory and practice – Digital media and marketing principles and strategies
· Marketing in an analog world
· Capstone project in association with Grainger industries
4. AMA’s Digital Marketing eLearning Certificate Modules:-
American Market Association provides a platform for digital learning.
AMA’s digital marketing course modules include:
· Interactive e-learning material with knowledge checks;
· Interactive case studies;
· Continuing education unit(s) that count toward AMA’s PCM credential
5. Lynda.com’s Marketing Tutorials:-
You’ll need a monthly subscription to access the course, priced at 18 euros. The price makes it good for experimenting with a few things and learning a few things.
What you get with Lynda’s Marketing Tutorials
· Standalone training videos for each topic in digital marketing
· Practice files for offline use
· Video playlists, transcripts, and certificates with each course