General Meeting - Solar Guild & Citizens for Solar
Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 at 6pm - 8pm
Location:3202 E. First Street, Tucson AZ
This event is in the past.
Monthly General Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00PM. Meetings are held at the Ward VI city council offices. The address is 3202 E. First Street (one street south of Speedway on the east side of Country Club.). Enter using the door on the south side of the building. Bringing donations for the Food Bank is always appreciated!! No food or drink allowed in the meeting room, WATER only.
Tucson Citizens for Solar and Solar Guild
General Meeting Agenda October 6, 2018
Solar 101 Educational Series:
No presentation this month, so the meeting will start at 6pm. Do you have a presentation to share? Or know someone who would like to present?
1. Reading and ratifying of Minutes of October 2nd meeting
2. Recap of Cooper Center October 6th Event
3. Food Bank donations at every meeting/ every event
4. Recap Valley Of The Moon November 3 rd Event
5. Board of Directors changes
6. New Projects and Events submitted by members:
a) PCC NW Campus STEM Event November 16th
b) Solar Powered Wheelchair Golf Cart
7. December 4th General Meeting no Solar 101 due to elections
8. Planning for Annual Board Meeting and Elections December 4th
9. Solar Panel and other Donations, trucks, trailers etc. Letter to all members
10. Calendar updates
11. Checklist for 2019 Solar Potluck at Catalina State Park
12. Create Contact List of Solar Cookers
13. Chien Wei Han of Pima Community College will be Leading testing of Doug Clark ‘s solar panels Saturday afternoon December 1st and December 8th