Posted by Tim Smith, Sunday, 18th November 2012 @ 11:26pm
Greetings to you all in the closed season.
I hope you are keeping fit & well.
Just a few things for your diaries and notes;
1. If you have moved house, changed your phone number, have a new email address, obtained an un wanted illness etc etc – Please can you let me know of any alterations to your details so we can keep our databases up to date with the latest information, and also keep you informed.
2. If you’re not busy, the club will be open on the 22nd December from 7pm for Christmas drinks and a general catch up – please make the effort if you are able and call in.
3. This is a biggy – We are please to announce the launch of our club online kit shop. This is for Juniors, Seniors or even you VPs & Life members if you fancy something. Kit will no longer be stocked by members, coaches or managers but will only be accessed via the links below.
There is some Junior kit left over, mainly sweatshirts and a few playing shirts, available but the sizes are very limited – Contact your team manager or coach for details.
Ideally what would be good is to have the whole team to in the same kit or at least shirt, but obviously that is not always possible; we understand that.
The shop is simple – Go to the Sibton kit shop – choose what you want & the size – add it you your basket and pay. Simples
Access can be by the links below or via our sibton website, www.sibton.com
If we were lucky enough to get sponsors for kit, this can also be added easily.
Get your Christmas presents sorted for the kids and adults, and buy your kit for 2013.
4. Keep a look out on the website or your email for details of indoor training/practice. Details will be available soon.
5. Good luck to all those who have trials at Kent, and keep us informed on your progress
6. As has been mentioned before, we are always looking for extra help in & around the club whether it be on the management committee, Junior committee or just helping out with coaching, teas, the bar or the ground. As a purely volunteer club we would always welcome help. So please, don’t be shy, if you can spare some time and help, let me or someone know ASAP.
7. If you fancy coaching or becoming a coach, please speak to myself or Paul Woodward – We can point you in the right direction.
Thanks for your time, and I’ll probably see you on the 22nd