PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, you are browsing the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or what you view, what websites or search terms referred to the Site, and how do you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files which are placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- "Log files" track actions on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect information for arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the advantages of providing services,
Additionally, you may opt out of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not want to use our website. Do not track your traffic.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information, be updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we would like to know that you are processing your information in order to fulfill our obligations. . Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will hold your Order Information for our records and delete this information.
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Dr. Chloé Sylvestre Inc., 1697 Saint-Patrick Street, Montreal QC H3K 3G9, Canada