This event is in the past.
The AMCHP Annual Conference is the ideal venue to present your ideas, research, innovative programming, best practices, and effective outreach strategies to MCH and other public health practitioners, directors of state programs, federal officials, advocates, family leaders, researchers, and healthcare providers.
The theme for the 2016 conference is The Future is Now: Integrating MCH Transformations. Tracks for this year's conference include:
- Adolescent Health
- Child Health
- Epidemiology/Data, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Family Involvement
- Health Care Financing and Coverage
- Health Equity
- Life Course Approach
- MCH Block Grant Transformation
- MCH Systems Building
- Women's and Infant Health
- Workforce and Leadership Development
For more information, visit http://www.amchp.org/Calendar/Conferences/amchp-conference/Pages/default.aspx.