There are many programs are available for the next generation to experiance, just contact us and ask how.
· from year 8 to your 10 students are invited/selected to attend the RYPEN camps held at MOGO Pioneer village,
· the 4 way speaking test which is based on the following: Of the things we think and do, Is it the TRUTH? Is it FAIR to all concerned? Will it BUILD GOODWILL & BETTER FRIENDSHIPS? Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned? o Students complete in a competition and speak for 3 minutes with the elements above in the text.
· from year 10 there is the Honeywell Science Experience with is also a weekend at a university specifically for science and engineering students,
· MUNA which is the Model United Nations Assemble where students in teams of 4 debate world problems and events in Canberra. Each team is presented with a country and are mentored by the ambassador of that country. – great for peace scholars, or political students.
· year 11 students are selected for the Rotary Youth Exchange program.
· then there is the NYSF National Youth Science Forum, Coralline Leach attended last year with Tim Elton.
· Lastly but not leased the RYLA program this is for young adults who are up and comming leaders