The objectives of the Public Sector Foresight Network (PSFN) are:
• To spread awareness of foresight activities taking place around the world, at all levels of governments,
• To support and encourage government foresight practitioners, and
• To enhance the quality of foresight by sharing lessons and best practices.
Membership in PSFN is open to government officials involved in foresight and those who work with them. For the time being there is no cost to belong to PSFN.
Presentations at the PSFN in-person meeting and electronic mailing list postings cannot be used for direct marketing of foresight services or tools.
To join PSFN, please complete the form below.
By joining you indicate that you agree to the following:
• I am a government official involved in foresight or I work on foresight with government.
• I will not use PSFN meetings or the electronic mailing list for marketing purposes.
You’ll be informed shortly of your membership. Thank you.