Become a member of the only group which represents residents from all around Pigeon Lake and its watershed. Get formed and, as you can, directly involved in the enhancement and protection of Pigeon Lake and its watershed.
Membership enables you to:
- support important projects that require collective action for the health of the lake;
- have a voice in the Pigeon Lake Watershed Management Plan;
- ensure sustainable development recommendations for development applications;
- increase the weight of our collective voice on issues that require us to advocate to all levels and types of government;
- stay informed on current situations that could impact the health of the lake; and
- ensure that the PLWA is able to do all we can for the health of the lake.
Since 2013 the PLWA Directors set the annual membership renewal fees are set to zero. All members past members are still recognized as members and do not require any further payment. However, many people have dropped off our contact list over the years, so please ensure that you are included as PLWA member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including your location in the watershed a contact number, and how many (adults) and kids (up to 4 under the age of 18).
How to Become A Member
PLWA offers two membership types:
Individual Membership: $10.00
- 1 Vote Family Membership: $20.00
- Family Memberships include up to two adults and all children residing at the same address.
- 1 Vote
To become a member, you may either:
1. Use the online system to register and pay using a major credit card or PayPal account; or
Pigeon Lake Watershed Association
Argentia, Itaska, Silver and Sundance Summer Village residents: Your membership fees were included in your summer village contribution to the PLWA so you are a member we just need your contact information. Please send your location in the watershed, a contact number and the number of family members to email@example.com.
If you are a farm operator or a business owner please tell us so that we can forward specific information to you.
An annual personal donation can be made by clicking on 'Donate' in the main menu above. The cost gas for even one trip to the lake, from everyone, would go a long way to helping to ensure the resources for healthy lake work.
If you have any questions about becoming a member please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still Not Sure? Become A Subscriber
Stay informed by receiving most of the information members get, and join as a member when you are ready. This option is great for people who are from other watersheds (much of the information we send out is relevant to other watersheds), or who wish to receive our information for whatever reason. Send your name, phone number, and location (if you have a place in the Pigeon Lake Watershed), and interest, if you don't mind, for getting connected. Just send information to email@example.com .
Pigeon Lake Watershed Association P.O. Box 1353 Calmar, Alberta T0C 0V0