The e-mail list which you'll want to build with your site will be always along. You could contact your viewers anytime you want and finally sell products anytime when you wish.
That is why big marketers always suggest to create a list on your site.
Some of the main reasons to create a list:
- You have the energy of leverage used anytime in the foreseeable future.
- They are your devoted readers (that is why they subscribed you), which means you can sell your products easily.
- If in the event Google will strike your site with upcoming posts, you'll still make it through in your field, because you hold the set of readers and you could always obtain the traffic.
- As I said, "this is your biggest online advantage."
- You create personal bonding with your visitors by sending individualized mails.
- You can declare anything by mailing a email to your entire subscribers.
and a great many other benefits which you'll want to realize when you'll begin to build email list for your site.
When I started out blogging in 2011, no person was there who could suggest me to get started on building the set of my visitors... so regrettably I didn't build it for just one and half calendar year.
But after reading many big sites and speaking about with a few of my online friends I made a decision to try Aweber as my e-mail marketing solution.
I began using Aweber from 12th January 2013.
Which finally means that I have already been using it for nearly 2 years.
Things were good before number of customer were less on my blog, but as my blog started out growing the amount of subscriber also started out growing.
Where I got paying $29/month for 2500 users, soon I had developed to pay $49/month as my users were more than 2500 now.
Start to see the screenshot.
THEREFORE I am paying $49/month because I've 2500+ subscribers in my own list.
But every month price was going to go even higher, for the 5000+ customer I'll need to pay $69/month.
I have a simple philosophy:
Why to pay more when you're able to get exactly same service at very less price.
Which means this was enough time when I started out finding another good solution for the e-mail marketing, which must be cheap, reliable and will need to have all the required options.
Luckily I came across MailGet.
So today I will review MailGet and describe why it's best and just why I made a decision to make the move. Read my MailGet review below for more information!
This is a contact marketing solution which directs your email by integrating Amazon . com SES as a SMTP.
Amazon . com SES is the least expensive & most reliable e-mail marketing solution on the globe where you can send 2,000 messages each day for free if you are using Amazon SES from Amazon EC2 (or via AWS Elastic Beanstalk). After 2,000 emails, you'll be charged the existing Amazon . com SES rate of $0.10 per thousand emails.
Yes.. $0.10 for 1000 announcements.
Isn't this a mud cheap price?
Let's check more about MailGet.
That is a best optin for many e-mail marketing experts because I've seen a great deal of frustrated folks because their autoresponder companies do not let to add way too many subscribers.
But with such a great solution at hand, you can include as many clients as you want.
Best reasons for having MailGet
- You get best delivery rate because it's using Amazon . com SES as SMTP.
- You pay must significantly less than other big e-mail marketing companies.
- You can truly add multiple emails without the 2 step verification
- Delivery rate it considerably faster than any car responder