The story of the North Cotswold Cycling Club (NCCC) is not a complicated one. It was formed in the early 1930’s by a group of friends and acquaintances living in the Vale of Evesham who discovered a shared interest in cycling. Finding there was no existing club locally for them to join, they formed their own. The Club they started survived for about fourteen years, until WWII. The arrival of war in the autumn of 1939 put an end to its activities, and signalled the Club's demise.
The NCCC was therefore active for just seven years (1933-1939)