Why use Word?
There are numerous explanations behind utilizing Word. The best is that you like utilizing it, due to its influence, rich component list, convenience or whatever. That is the reason I've utilized it for two or three decades.
The second reason is that you need it to peruse old documents, which is one of your issues. This relies upon the unpredictability of your documents. In the event that your reports incorporate different sections, installed pictures, custom textual styles, commentaries and comparative highlights, you can pretty much disregard utilizing whatever else. Yet, in the event that your reports are straightforward content documents, at that point a great deal of projects will stack them.
I endeavored to evade this issue by sparing every one of my documents in Microsoft Office 2016 Activated Keys free download, which practically any word processor can peruse. Being content based, it's miserable for putting away pictures, however it's ideal for writings with straightforward designing. Be that as it may, I discovered despite everything I required Word to analyze records, and to adapt to the distributing business' utilization of styles, remarks and "track changes".
The third reason is that we face a daily reality such that Microsoft Office is the accepted standard for business reports, and you totally must most likely perused them precisely. This applies in spades to records that utilization VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and macros, and to Excel spreadsheets where blunders can have vocation finishing budgetary outcomes.
Features of MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016:
So what do you think of when you hear the word Microsoft Office? Periodically pulling up word to pretend you are writing some stuff, finding that exciting new Power point transition that will surely keep your audience’s attention, your brief love affair with clippie whose time in this world was so tragically short.
- Collaboration Feature: MS Office 2016 now offers a real time collaboration feature similar to what you would see on Google box. So if you are working on a group project and need a more powerful word processor WORD will let you see what everyone else is typing as it happens.
- New Chart Styles: Speaking of impressive looking projects MS Office 2016 offers new chart styles if you have gotten tired of the plain bar, pie and line. You can now create tree map and sun burst style charts which are becoming increasingly common for large data sets on sites like Wikipedia and Read it.
- MAP Charts: There are also map charts that allow you to highlight countries or states in different intensities according to whatever measure you like including population and income.
- Forecasting Tool: Even the basics have got an uplift Excel 2016 features a forecasting tool for line charts to make future predictions based on past trends. P.S it obviously cannot project game changing occurrences in the future like a sudden stock crash but it does use a standard algorithm to keep things real.
- INK Math Assistant: If you are devising your own algorithms or something like math or economics class, the Ink Math Assistant in One Note 2016 allows you to scribble formulas and equations with a tablet pen and then convert them to actual computer readable expressions. Then whether it is basic algebra or calculus it can actually even solve them for you.
- Editor Feature: It enables striking through words to delete them, circling words to select them and replaying sketches that you made with your tablet pen enabling others to see animations if you would rather express an idea that way.
- Cross Platform: For those not using Windows Ink there are number of other interesting cross platform features. Like the ability to use vector graphics that look great at any size directly on Office applications, built in background removal for photos and new icon sets which is comparatively a better solution to copy pasting icons from other programs.
- Screen Record: On the subject of putting interesting visuals into your Office documents, Power Point now has a feature that lets you Screen Record any portion of your display and then insert it directly into your presentation. This is handy for demonstrations and tutorials.
- Quick Start: can actually pre-fill a presentation on lots of different topics potentially saving your time that you would have spent hunting down basic facts and coming up with an overall L-line.
- You would not be frowning if you are using MS Office 2016 on HP Pavilion X36015. A new pen and touch enabled two-in-one.
This won't change in a rush in light of the fact that Microsoft Office is likewise a stage with many additional items and modules, it's bolstered by a huge number of books, video instructional exercises, sites and experts MAP Charts, and it's what most office laborers definitely realize how to utilize.
Furthermore, when time is cash, the expense of dealing with contrary qualities and ease of use issues is far higher than the expense of Office. In case you're paying staff, say, £20,000 to £60,000 every year, and can't manage the cost of £100 per year for Office 365 – less for a boxed adaptation – at that point you have more concerning issues.
Choose where you are on the range from "I like it" to "can't survive without it". In the event that you are not a business, you can absolutely live without it or utilize the free online adaptation. Be that as it may, regardless of whether you change to a free option, you'll invest energy learning another interface and dealing with your old reports.