This event is in the past.
Outlook attachments are the attached files with emails like images, Word document, Calendars, Contacts, Zip file, etc. This attached file of e-mails increases the size of the mailbox data. The increase in the size of the Mailbox slows down the processor and reason to corrupt the Outlook PST. So, the large numbers of users are searching a third-party application that could be best to export the multiple PST attachments from the Outlook. In this blog you will get the simple and hassle-free solution to extract the Outlook attachments in local drive. MailsDaddy PST Attachment Extractor is an affordable and relevant software that extracts the attached file from Outlook e-mails. This is a helpful solution to create the backup of multiple PSTs attachments. It maintains the data integrity of the file and saves it into the same format. The software designed with advanced code that does not require MS Outlook.
Features of MailsDaddy PST Attachment Extractor
- The software design with a simple Graphical user interface.
- It saves and extracts single or multiple PST files attachments without losing any attachment.
- It exports the attachments like images, Word documents, Pdf files, Contacts, etc in a single click.
- The application provides an option to maintain the folder hierarchy.
- The utility is tested over the file size of about 40 GB with a hassle-free performance.
- The software is compatible with the ANSI and Unicode PST files without any issues.
- The application does not require Outlook installation for the extraction of the attachments.
- It exports the attachments of all the PST files of MS Outlook 2019 or the earlier versions.
How the application Extract attachments from Outlook PST?
To know about the working feature of the software download the Demo version of the software or purchase the licensed version from the website. The Demo version has limited functionality to export only 20 attachments from each folder.
- Run and install the program in the system.
- Add the PST file or Add the folder where the PST files are located.
- Check the check-boxes if you want to maintain the folder hierarchy of the Mailbox >> Select the destination file path to store the extracted PST file.
- Click on the Extract button to export attachments from the PST file.
- After a few secs, a pop- up message with attachments extracted successfully.
This Outlook attachment exporter is the perfect solution to export the attachments from the PST file in a simpler way in few clicks. It extracts the data smoothly and maintains the metadata property of the e-mails like To, From, CC, Bcc, Date Range, etc.