This event is in the past.
Introducing the amazing new
LACC SPECIMEN CHALLENGE
This is a brand new pairs event where teams will meet up at a central point and then will have the freedom to fish on all LACC waters. The winning team will be the team who catch the:
Winners: Best combined length of two zander and two perch
Please note that this event is only for members of the LACC
The Itinarary for the day will be as follows:
Meet up between 8.00am - 8.30am
The Leopard Inn, Oakley Wood Road, Bishops Tachbrook, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV33 9RN
8.30am - 8.55am - Competitor sign in and briefing
9.00am - Competition starts, competitors may drive to their chosen fishing spot and may fish as many different places as they want for the duration of the day. Cars or other modes of transport can be used. Cars car be left parked on the Leopard Pub car park during the day, if you arrive in two cars but want to travel to fish in one car.
6.00pm - Meet back at the Leopard Inn. All competitors must hand in their catch return at a central meeting place to be confirmed. We have a private area booked in the Leopard Inn and a buffet will be served for all competitors from 6.15pm
Prize giving will commence approx 7.00pm
The buffet will comprise of the following, please let John Cheyne know in advance iof you have any dietery needs not catered for.
Sandwiches, Sausage Rolls, Ciabatta Pizzas, Tandoori Chicken Skewers, salad, potato wedges + Tea and Coffee.
- Entry to the competition will cost £20.00 per team (payable in advance via our website).
- Fishing is with lures only.
- Each angler may only fish with one rod at a time. (although they may carry as many rods as they wish)
- Each anglers may only use one lure at a time (no multi-lure rigs).
- All teams must photograph all fish that they wish to include on their catch return on the fish measure provided (on an unhooking mat) and with their competitors card in the picture using a camera or phone which allows photos to be viewed
- All teams are encouraged to post pictures of captures to the competition Facebook page during the event.
- All anglers must carry an unhooking mat and net.
- Competitors must only fish LACC waters during the event.
- Both competitors in a team must be members of the LACC
- In the event of a tie the team with the biggest total length of zander (of the teams tied for first place) will be deemed the winners.