Thankyou for your support of the Kalamaunda Mountain Bike Collective and the Kalamunda trails that we all ride. Your support is vital to our success.
You can donate via the donate tab on the website (www.kalamundacollective.com.au), Paypal email@example.com, or Direct Bank Transfer Acc: 449059 BSB:036-306
· If your application is accepted, your name and address, as provided above, must be recorded in a register of members and be made available to other members, upon request, under section 27 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
· If the obligations under the Associations Incorporation Act are not complied with the Association can be wound up.
· You can contact the Association at
· You can access or correct personal information (your name and address) by contacting the Association as indicated above.
· If your application is accepted you are entitled to inspect and make a copy of the register of members under section 27 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
· If your application is accepted you are entitled to inspect and make a copy of the constitution of the association under section 28 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
If your application for membership is rejected by the Committee: You may give notice of your intention to appeal within 14 days of being advised of the rejection. The Association in a general meeting, no later than the next annual general meeting, must confirm or set aside the decision of the Committee rejecting your application, after giving you a reasonable opportunity to be heard or to make written representations to the general meeting.
The Kalamunda Mountain Bike Collective is a trading name of the Kalamunda Mountain Bike Trails Association Incorporated.