- How did you here about us?:
- A Meetup announcement brought the new group to my attention. It seems like that was months ago --glad the group is still developing. I am an avid fan of jazz and was really happy to see someone else found this music fascinating.
- What are your favorite styles of jazz?:
- Boney James, Richard Elliott, (Love Sax and guitar and piano…) Down to the Bone and Diana Krall and Candy Dulfer. I am also crazy about Blues; Stevie Ray Vaughn, Bonnie Raitt, etc.
- Who are some of your favorite jazz performers?:
- (See above)
- Why did you decide to join?:
- Because Jazz listeners are few and far between in my circle of friends. I am looking for people to not only go listen and appreciate live performances with but maybe get up and dance West Coast Swing to a particularly good song.
- Would you be open to volunteering as a co-organizer for some events?:
- Member since:
- August 30th, 2015
View all group members