This event is in the past.
Nice, Capital of the Côte d'Azur...
The deep blue waters of the Cote d’Azur are the dramatic backdrop for elegant Nice. Breathe in the fresh Mediterranean air as you stroll the waterfront promenade, or get an eagle eye of the whole city from atop Castle Hill. The pedestrians-only Place Rossetti is the heart of the city, with a grand fountain, vibrant buildings, and the beautiful Sainte-Réparate cathedral giving it a provincial French feel.
- Hotel Westminster (4-star) - 130 years that the Westminster has watched over the Promenade des Anglais… It enjoys an exceptional view over the Bay of Angels.
- Its four stars shine on the pediment of the neo-classical facade. The recent restoration of the building's interior has helped to combine the charms of the past with great modernity: Belle Epoque moulded ceilings and frescoes take pride of place alongside designer furniture. The Westminster has remained loyal to its spirit. But it is still very much of its time! And it is also extremely fashionable...
- Located in the city centre, close to the train station and Nice international airport, the Westminster Hotel & Spa is a must when staying on the French Riviera.
- 30 spots
- 4 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip air Munich to Nice on Lufthansa (direct):
o 2/3: Munich to Nice – Depart 11:05 AM, arrive 12:30 PM
o 2/7: Nice to Munich – Depart 1:15 PM-2:30 pm; Munich to ORD – Depart 3:35 PM, arrive 7:15 PM
- City View: $530
- Sea View: $615 (subject to availability)