Dec 12th Christmas (and Gift-Stealing) Party!!
Dust off your plug-in warming trays & crock-pots -
It's time for our annual Christmas Party and Gift-Stealing session!
Rather than at an eatery with $15 dinner choices, we'll have a Pot Luck at the Blanchard Grange, 4PM Sat Dec 12th.
- DINNER TO SHARE - We surely have enjoyed some great home-made meals together!
- MESS KIT - A zip-lock of your own eating / drinking utensils & plates to take back home. We're talking about practicing sustainability here, folks, so let's start packing our own.
- FIREWOOD - (4-6 chunks) Our group goes through some firewood, and the Grange supply is VERY low!
- WRAPPED GIFT - Usually a $10 max item, often on a Preparedness theme, sometimes bordering on gag (or gag me!) gifts for stealing away from each other.
- DONATION - For Grange Hall Rental.
3PM - Doors open, fire up the woodstove. Start arriving, stack your firewood at front entrance, mix & mingle.
4PM - Grab your mess kits / utensils (from home) & git in the chow line!
5PM - Start the Secret Santa / white elephant / gift stealing riot.
6PM - Start cleanup, wipedown, stacking chairs, clean floor, preparing Grange Hall for the following day's event.
7PM - Drive safely home; SEE YOU JANUARY 17th!! Then Feb 21, then March 21.