The FLC network of South-East zone will meet for the fifth time on 9 and 10 May 2012 in Krakow, Poland. At this meeting the participants will have a chance to discuss the current issues/problems and also to work on shaping the future of First Level Control.
The main discussion topics will be:
1. Current issues/challenges facing controllers
2. FLC control report and FLC certificate
3. Risk based control approach and sampling methodology
4. Eligibility and simplified cost options
5. FLC in the draft regulatory framework for the 2014-2020 period
For more information please contact Katrin Stockhammer or Boguslawa Lukomska at INTERACT Point Vienna.