The Future Working Group on Finance management set up by INTERACT will meet again on 28-29 March 2012 in Madrid.
Building on the draft financial management tools presented at the last meeting, inputs received from MAs, JTS, controllers and the European Commission as well as new requirements outlined in the draft legal package, all tools have been updated and will be presented and discussed in detail as necessary:
- Eligibility rules and budget lines
- Simplified cost options, including EU-wide flat rates for office and administration, EU-wide standard unit costs for staff and per diems for travelling
- A risk-based approach to FLC administrative verifications, including draft sampling methodology
- The harmonised FLC report, which has been discussed and amended by controllers throughout Europe
- A proposal for a harmonised FLC Certificate.
All relevant documents have been or will be uploaded at the community website.
Participation is open to all ETC MAs, JTS and First level controllers. Because we would like to give an opportunity to a wide range of programmes and countries to participate in this meeting, it might be necessary to limit the number of participants per programme or country.
For more information, please consult draft agenda. The registration is already open, please register here: http://event.interact-eu.net/227138/987893/0/2941
For further questions please contact Katarzyna Pelc or Katrin Stockhammer.