Local Profits 360 From Han Fan Review, Bonus – LocalProfits360 –
Introducing Local Profits 360:
LocalProfits360 is a cloud-based software that works for any platform, browser or operating system. This is suitable for any online marketing angle such as: Local Marketing, Search Engine Optimization SEO, Video Marketing, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, Web Design and so much more.
One of the major focus of LocalProfits360 is help you and your clients find people who need be ranked or need other marketing services. Once profitable leads searched out, then we deliver the exact Local Report, Top Competitors, Youtube Videos and more, to help your client not just rank better, also help them get listed higher in Google Maps which is where every business wants to be.
Your customers can search for leads based on their desired keywords and location. The result will have many useful details such as the email, web address, social stats, phone number, google my business, reviews, youtube videos, competitors and many more that your customers can use to hook potential clients. Every prospect that is found can be contacted directly from LocalProfits360 via email.
Awesome Features For
You And Your Clients
SaaS based web application no need to install software.
Search local businesses need be ranked under map section.
Search using different parameters like Niche keyword, Location, Search results.
Sort results (lowest number of likes to highest number of likes)
Ability to Create/Manage/Delete Campaigns by selecting the prospects you want
Ability to Export Leads
Get access to the prospect’s Google Places Reviews
See the ratings of the Google Reviews
Contact Prospect & Close Deal By Sending Email
Easy Text Editor WYSIWYG
Display a chart on the Dashboard with Sent Email vs Open Emails
Email will be sent via Gmail or other safe SMTP
Detail Analysis of Website (SEO Audit, Mobile Friendly, Google Placement, Google Map, etc.)
FE: LocalProfits – One Time Only
Step 1 – Finding Leads:
Access to Search and Find Leads Functionality.
Access to Campaign Creation and Management.
Display Leads Found:
Display Business Name. Reviews Number, Reviews Rating, Address & website, Email, Phone number and other info we can gather from Google Maps.
Display a image gathered from their Google Maps Spot.
Advance Filter Functions:
Lead email available? [Yes/No]
Lead Website available? [Yes/No]
Lead Rating? [5 Star Rating System]
Save All Leads To Campaign or Project.
Ability to export data: leads, business name, phone number, etc on CSV.
Step 2 – Finding Problems (Detail Analysis):
– Check if website is Mobile Friendly or not
– Check if it has Google my Business (city, business hours, phone number, etc) – We’ll teach them how to create a Google my Business Page is that doesn’t exist (should have a button that when clicked pops up and explain how to do that (we provide the text for that).
– Check if it has Google Reviews (number of reviews and overall ratings) – If the number of reviews are below 5 and the star rating is below 4, we give a number of tips to improve that)
– Check if it’s present in Facebook Places Directory (The business must be present on Facebook Places to improve the social media authority and to be found by more people) – If it’s not present, we teach them how to do it
– Check if it has Google Rich Snippets for Local (A rich snippet can be found on the right side of Google Search Page and has many details) – We can provide a WordPress Plugin for this or tell them how to do it
– Check on page SEO for local (keywords with the city, zipcodes, etc)
– Check to see the top 5 competitors for that keyword + location
– Check to see backlinks vs competition backlinks
– Check if business is on Yelp
– Check if business is on Foursquare
– Check it the business had any press release in the local news agencies (not sure how or if we can make this)
– Check if it has any Youtube Video (having videos uploaded with a title that includes the location, can help in rankings)
Step 3: Contact Prospect & Close Deal.
Generate a PDF report with all the good and bad stuff.
That PDF Report can be downloaded or can be Saved and attached to the email they want to send to the business owner.