Further things I'd like:
1. A "Recent Comments" feed for the home page (like the Forum Posts one) so that we don't need to keep opening up each individual event to see if there are any new comments.
2. The ability to define mailing lists on the basis of more than one database field (e.g. Hard hikes AND weekdays OR weekends)
3. A tool that produces a "Event Leader" printout to take on hikes, with the description, the attendee list, their answers to any questions asked at the timeof RSVPing, and the comments. Ideally it could add, optionally, one or more other fields from the member database against each user (what I have mind would be phone number and emergency contact info).
4. If the event leader chooses to set RSVP Open and/or Close times then these should be displayed (perhaps optionally) on the event page.
5. Why does the image associated with an event description need to be uploaded? Why can't it be a photo already uploaded (e.g. for a previous incarnation of the event)?
6. The editor code is buggy - it is very irritating the way it continually redoes the wordwrapping (in Firefox at least). And using some of the bold, underline etc is less than clean.
7. I can see us hitting the storage limit of 2.5GB on photos (and other files) quite quickly, so I'd like that increased somewhat.
8. Some sort of review / feedback mechanism, although I think we can devise a way of working within the current capabilities which provides this.
9. An easier way to get to past events (Past Events Agenda view as a searchable list perhaps)
10. A way to ask and collect answers from people when they RSVP without triggering the confusing two-stage RSVP/Registration thing.
More thoughts from anyone before I bundle this lot up and send it to Groupspaces?