This event is in the past.
The Cisco Landtraining sessions are combined with C&C training for HK Trailrunners and only Cisco Dragonboat Members may sign up here.
Others may sign up at: http://www.meetup.com/HKTrailRunners/
These training sessions will focus on muscle endurance and strengthening your core, upper body, hamstrings and glutes -- muscles which are vital for a proper paddling performance.
Duration: max. 60 minutes
Facilities: Shower and lockers are available, but bring your own locks. Since Happy Valley is a well frequented training venue, lockers might be taken up quickly. You also have the option to just drop your bags on the training ground as we will stay close by.
Contact: Lory 93649262
Meeting point: Will meet in front of men's changing rooms and wait until 6:55pm and then move on to the workout area to start training at 7:00pm
- if it's wet training will be at the monkey bar area
- if the weather's dry training will be on Pitch 7
For newbies: For more detailed information on how to get to Happy Valley Infield click here.
- Weather: Please check in once in a while. Event can still be cancelled last minute if weather is too bad.
- Hydration: Best bring 0.5 to 0.7 L (ca. 17 to 24 oz) to drink. Don't just bring a wimpy 300 ml (10 oz) bottle. In this humid weather you'd be sucking that one dry in no time.
By joining the training, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the organizers and any other participants in the event from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.
1. Only sign up if you really intend to show up.
2. But if you have to cancel try to cancel and update your RSVP as early as possible so that people from the waiting list can move up and know that they have to pack their gym clothes.
3. Also text me for last minute cancellations.