NOTICE & AGENDA
During the AGM we will be reporting on GROW's achievements over the past year (publications, outings, events and activities). The current executive committee will stand down and we will elect a new committee for 2012.
Executives are part of a friendly and supportive team who help to plan and organise our events, activities, outings, and publications.
Anyone who has paid their 2011 – 2012 membership fee may stand for election on to our committee and we would like to encourage new people to take this opportunity to get more involved in the running of GROW.
THE AGM IS VERY IMPORTANT
ALL GROW MEMBERS
SHOULD ATTEND IF THEY CAN
GROW can't continue without you!
After the AGM we will be holding a 'mini committee meeting' to allow the new executive committee members to elect the four officers (Secretary, Chair, Vice-Chair, and Treasurer) and to set the date of the next executive committee meeting.
All the GROW committee meetings are open to any GROW member who wishes to attend – please do come along and share your ideas and suggestions with us.
The 4th GROW AGM
is to be held on
Wednesday 7thDecember 2011
in The Residents Lounge,
Roosevelt Court, Stonehouse Drive, St Leonards
starting promptly at 10.30
PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS MEETING.
1. Welcome by Chair
2. Attendance & Apologies
3. Explanation of AGM Procedures
4. Minutes of last (3rd) AGM
5. Matters Arising
6. Annual Review (Chair's Report)
7. Financial Account (Treasurer's Report)
8. Appointment of Independent Examiner of Accounts
9. Election of Executive Committee
10. Constitutional Amendments
11. Review of GROW Membership Fee
12. Review of GROW Rules
This will be immediately followed by a
Mini-Executive Committee Meeting
which is open to all GROW members.
AGENDA (Mini-Executive Committee Meeting)
1. Attendance and Apologies
2. Explanation of the Executive Officer Roles
3. Election of the Executive Officers
4. Finance & Bank Signatures
5. Date, Time & Place of next (17th) Executive Meeting