Office Interest Group (workflow, configuration, all things pertaining to the Office-side of the business/EMR)
Endo Interest Group (workflow, configuration, all things pertaining to the Endoscopy Center piece of the business/EMR)
I.T. Interest Group (if you are responsible for the techie side of things, this is your group!)
Meaningful Use Interest Group (do you concern yourself with MU, HITECH, PQRS, and all that crazy stuff that we have to do to make sure we meet "Meaningful Use", get our money, and don't get penalized?)
Validation Interest Group (this Interest Group is for people who want to participate in emails from gMED's Business Analyst team when they need to "validate" or check an idea with actual users. To participate in this Interest Group, members are expected to respond to emails in a prompt fashion. Emails can only be sent out from members of this Interest Group.)
While you can email the whole giEMRdiscussion audience via GIEMRDiscussion@groupspaces.com ,
subgroups or Interest Groups have been developed to narrow down an individuals' interest area, and to help reduce getting flooded with emails you don't really care about.
Currently settings are:
- You can email an Interest Group without having to belong to it per se, except for the Validation Group
- Only members of an Interest Group will receive emails posted from that group
- Anyone can view the email archive of any Interest Group (so you can see if this is a group you want to join)
- You have to belong to giEMRdiscussion to email any of these Interest Groups (in otherword, an outside person can not send to the Interest Group).
- You can sign up or cancel your membership to an Interest Group at any time, via your groupspaces profile.