Fur Kids & Enviroment Rights *

Warning: Mushrooms kills Dog

Not all mushrooms are safe!! 

Sadly a 
happy healthy bullmastiff was found dead with no signs of sickness and nothing that could be done. The dogs had eathen mushrooms whilst playing. This led to liver damage, followed by jaundice (yellow eyes, yellow tongue and yellow gums) and a rush to the vet. Unfortunatly the Vets can do nothing. 



Learn more about mushrooms by watching the video


Fur Kids & Enviroment Rights *

Powered by GroupSpaces · Terms · Privacy Policy · Cookie Use · Create Your Own Group