Have you adopted a cat from us? Share your updates here!

If you've adopted a cat from us - whether recently or a while ago - we'd love to hear from you and find how you and they are getting on!

You can post your updates here, and you can also share pictures in the Photos section - looking forward to hearing your stories!

Hiya, We adopted Misty and Jesse back in August 2010. Jesse in particular was extremely nervous and it has taken a long time to get her to settle down and be happy. But i can honestly say that they are now the happiest most loving little cats i have known.
Jesse likes to steal my black pop socks off the airer and walk around the house with them shouting, usually at 3am! They are her babies so they can nearly always be found in her bed in the morning, slightly damp from being washed.
Misty loves us, she always wants to be with us, whether its on the sofa watching TV or in bed during the night. If i lay on the floor she will come over and nest in my hair and wash it!

We cant imagine our lives without them and love them more than anything in the world.

I cant reccommend getting an older cat highly enough, they have been a super addition to our family

Laura
xxx

Such an adorable story, Laura, thank you. And 'pop sock babies'? Too cute ;-)

I've met these two lovelies, and they are still doing their bit for the branch by acting as models in some of our publicity shots - they're very photogenic! You can see them on our voluteering info page here, for example!

Thanks for the update, Laura - great to hear such a lovely happy ending!

FarnhamCatsProtection