This event is in the past.
Collin County TAAO
2016 State of the Districts
Each attendee will receive two (2) CE credits.
We will have speakers from Collin CAD, Denton CAD, and Grayson CAD to give their "State of the District" presentations.
NEW THIS YEAR: We will also have Peggy Moore, TAAO President (state level), to give a State of the Association and swear in the 2016/2017 Board Members.
- 10:30 am - Registration Opens
- 11:00 am - Introduction/Welcome
- 11:15 am - State of the Association & Installation of 2016/2017 Officers
- 11:30 am - State of the District (Collin CAD)
- 12:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - State of the District (Denton CAD)
- 1:30 pm - State of the District (Grayson CAD)
- 2:00 pm - Adjourn
Cost is $15/pp for chapter members ($20/pp for non-members) which includes lunch.
After you register, check your inbox for a confirmation email with payment options.
Collin College Higher Education Center
Northeast corner of US-75 & Hwy-121 in McKinney
(next door to the Sheraton Hotel & Convention Center)