About this Workshop:
Self-leadership is required for effective leadership, coaching, and individual well-being. How can you lead yourself (or help others do so) without understanding some of the unconscious drivers of behavior and being? These drivers operate at the core of who we are and are powerful in their impact. They become unrecognized sources of stress as well as untapped resources for happiness.
This experiential workshop builds directly on Carl Jung's work with psychological type and the work of John Beebe in the archetypal use of the eight cognitive processes Jung outlined. Based on over 30 years of using Integrated Typology models with thousands of clients, this session will help you...
· Have a rich understanding of the dynamics of Whole Type from multiple perspectives
· Have a deeper awareness of yourself and of others
· Identify sources of stress you didn't know existed
· Identify ways to improve decision-making and relationships
· Get into The Communication Zone® using the Cognitive Dynamics lens
· Recognize the 'rules' of some unconscious operating systems that drive behaviors
· See ways to expand how you share type information and applications to teams, communication, and development
· What is CORE? Setting the frame for insights and transformational practices to foster self-leadership.
· What is your core Cognitive Dynamics Pattern?
· Experience the 4 ways of accessing information
· Experience the 4 ways of coming to conclusions about information
· Cracking the 16 personality type codes
· Mapping the 'team'
· Stressors and stress responses
· What is your core Cognitive Style and how it can help you take perspectives?
· Clarifying your type and your development pattern
· Your Cognitive Dynamics Story
Materials and Resources:
· Understanding Yourself and Others; An Introduction to the Personality Type Code by Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi
· Cognitive Styles Basics by Linda V. Berens and Christopher Montoya
· Getting to the CORE of Self-Leadership Workbook
Lunch and materials are included in your registration fee.
*Parts 1 and 2 meet the in-person workshop experience for licensing to use the Berens CORE™ Approach materials in workshops and with individuals. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Linda will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago OHare Airport. If you are also signing up for the ChAPT workshop (Part 1), this hotel has a shuttle to the ChAPT venue. When we meet on Saturday we can coordinate transportation to the Part 2 workshop. It is about a 15 minute drive (via toll road) or 30 minutes otherwise.
If you are needing lodging close to the Sunday workshop, then you might check Trip Advisor and put in this address in the search window for a list of hotels closed to it. 155 E. Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005