Getting to the CORE of Self-Leadership: Part 1 Interaction Styles and Essential Motivators by Linda Berens Ph.D
Self-leadership is required for effective leadership, coaching, and individual well-being. How can you lead yourself (or help others do so) without understanding some of the unconscious drivers of behavior and being? These drivers operate at the core of who we are and are powerful in their impact. They become unrecognized sources of stress as well as untapped resources for happiness.
Based on over 30 years of using Integrated Typology models with thousands of clients, this session will help you...
· Have a rich understanding of the different, yet integrated typology lenses of Interaction Styles and Essential Motivators (aka Temperament) and how they relate to the MBTI® instrument.
· Have a deeper awareness of yourself and of others
· Identify sources of stress you didn't know existed
· Identify ways to improve your relationships
· Recognize the 'rules' of the unconscious operating systems that express in patterns of a driver, values, talents, beliefs and typical related behaviors
· See ways to expand how you share type informaiton and applications to teams, communication, and development
*Parts 1 and 2 meet the in-person workshop experience for licensing to use the Berens CORE™ Approach materials in workshops and with individuals.
Register for April 26 for Part 2: Getting to the CORE of Self-Leadership: Part 2—Cognitive Dynamics here. https://lindaberens.com/event-registration/?ee=75 or at http://www.chapt.org/calendar.html
· What is CORE? Setting the frame for insights and transformational practices to foster self-leadership.
· What is your core Interaction Style and how do you flex for self-leadership?
· What is your core Essential Motivator pattern (aka temperament) and how it can help you take perspectives for self-leadership?
· Which of the 16 personality types are your best fit?
Materials and Resources: (required, so bring your own or pay $30 at the door for a discounted materials fee)
· Understanding Yourself and Others; An Introduction to Interaction Styles 2.0 by Linda V. Berens
· Understanding Yourself and Others; An Introduction to the 4 Temperaments 4.0 by Linda V. Berens
· Understanding Yourself and Others; The 16 Personality Types, Descriptions for Self-Discovery by Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi
Linda Berens is an internationally recognized author, organizational consultant, and leading personality type theorist. She has over 30 years experience helping individuals, teams, and organizations reach their potential. In addition to her experience qualifying thousands of coaches and practitioners to use the Myer-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument and providing training in advanced applications of the works of Carl Jung, Isabel Myers, and David Keirsey, she developed the innovative and transformational Berens CORE Approach to facilitating self-leadership, leadership, and teamwork. Linda is the author or co-author of multiple books and training materials, developer of the Interaction Style personality lens and 2011 recipient of the Association for Psychological Type-International Award for Innovations in Theory and Applications of Psychological Type. In 2013, she was invited to be a co-founder of Matrix Insights, an innovative software platform that helps individuals, teams, and organizations develop to their full potential.
Cost: $65.00 members/$95.00 non-members
Contact: Melody Camp, 312-953-2199, firstname.lastname@example.org