Our Mission: To promote the knowledge, application, and ethical use of assessment tools throughout the greater Chicago metropolitan area.
CHAPT hopes to help people
• Expand their knowledge and applications of personality type and the use of the personality assessment tools, such as the MBTI®.
• Network with others interested in the same personality type issues and uses.
• Learn creative new ways to apply personality type information and concepts in your professional, family, and personal life.
• Use assessment theory and assessment instruments ethically.
• Interested in research and application.
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 at 10am - 1pm
ChAPT - Chicago Chapter of the Association for Psychological Type
Powered by GroupSpaces
Create Your Own Group